perjantai 5. joulukuuta 2014

18 C H I C O

The independence of Chile is celebrated 18th of September. My colegio (school) organized a "18 Chico"(=Little 18) -party at the school, which is apparently very common, the whole month of September is like a one huge party. I loved it.Everything was in the colours of white, blue and red, flags, decorations and fiestas everywhere! The 18 Chico at the school was like a huge barbeque with the whole school on a saturday. I'll just upload a bunch of photos I took that day and hope you enjoy!

gentes photo 18chico666_zps95589f70.jpg
Lots of people! Everyones parents and some grandparents too all eating chilean berbeque food together, whatching peopledance queca or dancing it (a nacional dance in chile) or just sosiolizing and listening to music.
flagcosa photo 18chico1_zps4af5bc77.jpg chicas bailar photo 18chico2_zpse3c25470.jpg chicas bailar 2 photo 18chico3_zps77cea306.jpg
There were A LOT of children. Some had really pretty nacional dresses as the girl other girl in the photo and you can see one in the background too.
tiernoooo photo 18chico4_zps33c0af38.jpg tiiiiernooooooo photo 18chico5_zps78aa7900.jpg
And this little curlyhaired charmer just craved to be in the photo for his cuteness if nothing else.
 photo 18chico7_zps37b1805e.jpg
And her. I don't know her but this is my favourite photo of the whole event. Een though I don't normally agree with dolling up your children, but here it's a part of the culture here and she looks absolutely beautiful. Why are all chilean kids so damn cute? I was disgussing this with my hostfamily one day and I said without thinking: "Ohh I really want a chilean baby they're so much more cuter than finnish babies!" and got a worried look from my hostmama and -sister who immediately said: "No Maaru not just yet okay?". I didn't mean that I want a chilean baby of my own, just A chilean baby! chicasss photo 18chico555_zps04caa734.jpg
Chicas <3
emii photo 18chico9_zps8de3bc29.jpg
matias photo 18chico111_zps53dd4f3c.jpg
The guys playing with a string attatched between 2 trees. I tried too later on.
chicaas photo 18chico8_zpsd0b00d07.jpg
More girls from my school <3
bubbles photo 18chico444_zps33fe258c.jpg
Coni, Javi y la Cata. Bubbles.
pobrecitoo photo 18chico777_zps8ff192e3.jpg
Someóne had brought a little hamster to the school in a boxand it was sooo scared I felt so bad for him.
coniii photo 18chico333_zps8f85e1c0.jpg
This photo isn't actually taken by me, it was taken by a ex-student named Nacho, who's really into photography and I got to know him at this event. I left my camera to him and he'd taken this photo of Coni and I love it so I'm jut gonna use it ;) I'll ask him later!

And that concludes my post from the 18 Chico at my school in September (and yes I know that now it's like December, I'm kind of late but I hope I'll get somehow up these posts and keep uploading at least some content, I have so much to write about and so many photos coming!)

Yah, besitooos
Maaru

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti