maanantai 27. lokakuuta 2014

Cumpleaños de Pepa

mee photo cumpleanos_zps0fbedecc.jpg yo y la tami photo cumple4_zps5349bd26.jpg yo y prima photo cumple3_zpsd89336c6.jpg coctail stick photo cumple8_zps9acbccde.jpg chocolaewaterfall sin chocolate photo cumple9_zps6e491ae5.jpg chocolatewaterfall photo cumple10_zpsdc422188.jpg
Only a few fotitos this time, they're from my baby host-cousin Pepas birthday party. It was on the same day I got back from the Retiro and all it was sooooo much fun! I got to meet more of my hostcousins and everyone and we had a chocolate - waterfall, how cool is that? I haven't got many photos from that night but just know that there was a lot of children and it was all superfun! Thanks to Paty (my host-aunt, the sister of my host-mom) and everyone!

I'm so behind my schedule now, this post is like... Two months too late! ButI'll try to find my rutine with this.

Besitos, Maaru

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti