lauantai 26. heinäkuuta 2014

The Very 1st

Ensimmäinen Postaus Ikinä (jota oon siis lykännyt nyt jo noin puoli vuotta). Parempi esittelypostaus tulee myöhemmin, alotan nyt vaan tällasella lyhyellä pikaesittelyllä ja parilla kuvalla.

The Very First Post (which I've been putting off for the past six months). A more detailed introduction is on it's way, but for now I'll just start with a quick one with a few pictures.

Moi kaikki! Oon Maaru, 16-vuotias tyttö Tampereelta. Lähden vuodeksi Chileen vaihto-oppilaaksi 2014-2015 AFS:n kautta. Vaihtoon lähtö on mulle tosi pitkä-aikainen unelma joka on siis nyt toteutumassa. Syistä maa-valintaan ja kaikkeen kerron myöhemmässä postauksessa sitten.

Hi everyone! My name is Maaru, a 16-year-old girl from Tampere, Finland. I'm going to be an exchange student in Chile 2014-2015, for a year, trough AFS. Going on an exchange is a long-standing dream of mine, which is now becoming reality. About the reasons for the choice of exchange-country and everythig I shall discuss in another post.

ekapost1 photo minauml9_zps567f0191.jpg

I don't know where I'm going but I know it's gonna be a log time. I'll be leaving in the morning (night, actually in my case, since I'll be leaving for South America from Finland) when the white wine bitter sunlight.

ekapost2 photo minauml10_zps43ace545.jpg
Spread your invisible wings and teach yourself, just how amazingly high you can fly.

                       photo minauml12_zps916b3f5e.jpg
I'd rather look back at my life and say:
"I can't believe I did that!"
Instead of saying:
"I wish i did that..."

Kiitos ja kumarrus! Nyt se on tehty, eikä siinä ees mennyt niin kauaa... Tai ainakaan ei olisi mennyt jos osaisin käyttää bloggeria ja mun konetta. Seuraavasta tulee sitten jo toivottavasti erilainen, parempi ja enemmän asiaa!

Now it's finally done! It didn't even take so long... Or at least it wouldn't have taken if I'd know how to use blogger and my computer. The next one will hopefully be different, better and have more content. Way to go!

Maaru

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti